The Need to Adapt
As it stands today, nearly all Oracle® Application Partners have a heritage in on-premise implementations of E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft or JD Edwards et-al, and they have spent a great deal of time and effort gearing their business model, support infrastructure and even their culture around these complex, expensive and long running implementations. This means they have a huge challenge on their hands to adapt their business, people and processes to applications deployed in the Cloud and the software used as a service.
Certus is different. We don't have any on-premise baggage and our business model has been built around Cloud services right from the off. Our people have joined to focus 100% on SaaS implementations, and our approaches and tools are designed exclusively to support SaaS projects encapsulated in our engage® Service Wrap offering.
We don't need to adapt because this is who we are.
Certus IS DIFFERENT in a tangible way and in a way that you will see on your bottom line.
- Certus Solutions is a specialist service provider of large scale end-to-end application cloud based enabled business change programmes. The company specialises in the delivery of Oracle Cloud Services - HCM, ERP Cloud Applications and Taleo, and is recognised not only as an Oracle Platinum Partner but also as an approved supplier to Oracle University and Oracle Alliances & Channels providing education and training. Oracle Corporation recognise Certus as product experts in HCM, ERP Cloud Applications and Taleo with our company’s executives being recognised as an Oracle ACE and Oracle ACE Director, the highest external specialist accreditation available world-wide.
- Since November 2011 Certus consultants have been trained by Oracle University at their headquarters in Redwood Shores and have been working closely with Oracle delivering both public and private HCM Cloud courses in the UK and Europe.
- In May 2012 Certus formally announced it had created a dedicated Oracle Cloud Services Practice. As a Cloud Applications implementation partner, Certus is working closely with Oracle on a number of existing and new clients, in both the public and private sector, who are now moving to HCM Cloud Applications. The company is committed to delivering the best possible solutions to its customers and Certus believes that Oracle’s new cloud based offerings are the best ERP solutions in the market today and can deliver to customers a more superior, cost effective and integrated solution than its competitors.
- Certus’s Oracle Cloud Services Practice is emerging as one of the most experienced consultancies in the area of Oracle Fusion today not only in the UK but also across Europe. In December 2012 Certus formally announced the creation of the engage® service wrap for the implementation and on-going support of Oracle HCM, ERP Cloud Applications and Taleo. engage® encompasses all of Certus Solutions Intellectual Property (IP) regarding best practice for the implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud Applications and Taleo, thereby ensuring our existing and future customers continue to benefit from one another.
Confidence in Delivery
Certus Solutions confidence in delivery comes from its many years of experience and the knowledge that success is achieved through the combination of having:
- a management and leadership style that puts people first at the heart of delivery
- detailed understanding and product knowledge of the Cloud based and on premise complex HR Case Management solutions ensuring informed decisions are made
- a strong governance model ensuring costs are controlled and benefits stated are in fact realised
- a recognition that all IT programmes and projects are business change events; and understanding the aspirations of stakeholders is a critical success factor
- the ability to deploy highly multi-skilled teams that can motivate the client to succeed at all levels across an organisation
- an understanding that technology is not always necessarily the answer as the enabling solutions, alternative options are available and that business operations can be delivered using manual processes if required
- having the flexibility and ability to adapt throughout a project lifecycle to an ever changing complex business world
- the ability to create a lasting positive legacy through skills transfer and training