In a world of increased diverse compliance and reporting married with the unconditional demand and insatiable appetite for business insight through financial intelligence, organisations require a financial system that places decision support at the forefront of design.
Oracle’s Financials Cloud Service delivers unprecedented business insight to all users. Its revolutionary reporting platform and native business intelligence sets the new standard for finance and fundamentally change the way finance professionals work enabling good governance and consistent growth while helping today's fast-growing and dynamic organisations make better decisions, increase efficiency, reduce costs, and continuously innovate.
Financials Cloud Service comprises:
- Financials - a component of the Oracle ERP Cloud Applications suite, revolutionizes productivity and information access with native, real-time intelligence. Financials Cloud is a comprehensive application suite to help you run your complete business.
- Accounting Hub - (FAH) offers a flexible approach to system adoption, allowing customers to implement Fusion in an evolutionary manner. As an accounting integration platform, FAH standardizes the accounting from multiple third party transactional systems to consistently enforce accounting policies and meet multiple reporting requirements in an automated and controlled fashion.
- Financial Reporting and Analytics - The unique reporting platform that is natively built on top of a multi-dimensional data model offers real-time access to financial results with robust analytics and drill downs. Self-service access to live reports provides users with the right information when they need it
Financials Cloud Service – The New Standard in Financial Control & Reporting
Key features include:
- Innovative embedded multi-dimensional reporting platform
- Simultaneous accounting of multiple reporting requirements
- Role-based dashboards push issues and work to users
- Embedded transactional intelligence guide users’ decisions
- Out-of-the box imaging integration for supplier invoices
- Extensive spreadsheet integration across finance functions
- Real-time access to live financial data
- Comply with global accounting standards and multiple legislative, industry or geographic requirements
- Proactive issue resolution for automated processing
- Improve decision-making and increase accuracy during transaction entry
- Reduce transaction processing costs and data entry errors
- Save on training costs and increase productivity when handling large data volumes
Regardless of organisation size the challenges and demands on Finance across an organisation is very real. Certus Solutions delivers Oracle Financials Cloud to support all sizes of organisation through its engage® Service Wrap and pre-packaged solutions designed specifically to support the rapid delivery of business benefits, regardless of industry vertical including, but not limited to Central and Local Government, Wider Public Service bodies, Education, Small and Large Multi-national companies covering Financial Services, Professional Services, Retail, Construction, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities, Telecommunications and Entertainment.
To discover more as to how Certus Solutions can help you leverage the cloud for the very best in Oracle Cloud Applications, please contact Mark Sweeny or Rob English on +44 (0) 1483 549066 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org