Delivers industry strength Oracle® Cloud Applications backed by a comprehensive and unique support package to protect a customer’s investment.
engage® Business Support Services provides support for the following:
- Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud Applications
- Oracle Taleo Recruit, Learn & Performance
- Certus HR Case Management Solutions
- Oracle E-Business Suite (all modules)
- EiS Technologies Oracle Reporting Products
Oracle E-Business Suite has been included in order that Certus can provide the capability to support co-existence Fusion deployments as well as provide additional value by taking on the support of a clients existing Oracle platform if so required.
engage® Business Support Services Service Management is one of Certus core competencies. Certus processes are ITL and ISO9001 compliant repeatable processes providing a structure that allows us to protect our customers investment in Oracle technology and to deliver continually improving services via:
- First Line Business Level Support
- Business Level Support monitors and assesses service, providing support to customer base a front line service within the cloud.
- Continual Support and Improvement
- Provides a holistic and proactive support package, with constant reviews and consultation to help exploit and maximise the vast opportunities that Fusion innovation provides.
- Continual Solution Assurance
- Provides functional ‘how to’ support to an organisation’s user base, and continual advice and guidance on maximising the investment within Fusion based solutions.
engage® Business Support Services is delivered from Certus Headquarters – Abbots Place, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, GU1 4RW and provides:
- Dedicated Service Management Function post go-live
- First Line Support Helpdesk (Monday – Friday 9:00am-17:30pm) providing defect management and configuration resolution (helpdesk number and online portal)
- Coordination with Oracle Support Desk
- On-going rolling configuration warranty
- A Configuration Review Exercise (undertaken 3 times per year)
- Provision of upgrade advice and consultancy as and when required
For more information on Certus Solutions and its status as an approved supplier to HM Government please contact Mark Sweeny or Rob English on +44 (0) 1483 549066 or on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com