Certus Solutions exists to provide organisations and businesses with a genuine alternative choice and approach to the delivery of mission critical IT enabled business change programmes.
We specialise in Programme and Project Management of change programmes that are often considered high risk and “not for the faint hearted”.
Our confidence in delivery comes from years of experience and the knowledge that success is achieved through the combination of
- a management and leadership style that puts people first at the heart of delivery
- detailed understanding and product knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite ERP technology that can be relayed to the client, ensuring informed decisions are made
- a strong governance model ensuring costs are controlled and benefits stated are realised
- a recognition that Shared Services programmes are business change programmes; and understanding the aspirations of the clients stakeholders is a critical success factor
- the ability to deploy highly multi-skilled teams that can motivate the client to succeed at all levels across an organisation
- an understanding that Oracle is not always necessarily the answer to enabling Shared Services technology, alternative options are available
- the knowledge that Shared Services operations also be delivered using manual processes if required
- having the flexibility and ability to adapt throughout a project lifecycle to an ever changing complex business world
- the ability to create a lasting positive legacy through skills transfer and training
Certus aims to provide its clients with a bridge between the challenges they face in the business environment and technology based business change solutions. The foundations of this bridge are vast and built on experience and lessons learned from a wide range and diverse portfolio of past implementations.
Over recent years the company has focused heavily upon the UK public sector, specifically central government working through 3rd party suppliers supporting the Ministry of Justice – National Offender Management Services Shared Services programme; resulting in the creation of Europe’s most technically advanced Public Sector Shared Service Centre with the simultaneous deployment of the Oracle E-Business Suite. Naturally this has positioned the company with a unique skill set that is difficult to find elsewhere across the market.
So what really makes us different? - We believe you will find it in our attitude and values to our clients; our people and to business in general.
Certus, translated means “certain; trust; reliable; resolved, determined”; and our people, associates and business partners have these attributes in abundance.
Our people therefore are always certain in their approach; build high levels of trust with their clients through every interaction; are reliable and renowned for going the extra mile; resolved and resolute in their own ability; and determined to deliver a successful outcome to the client in the right way.
As a consequence all our people, associates and business partners are all highly experienced and proven in their own fields of expertise. Together and through individual personal reputation we are recognised for a “can do” attitude and “that we get the job done, in the right way”, bringing new meaning to the Latin phrase “aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I’ll either find a way or make one”.
We value our independence, and also hope our clients do as well, as this allows us to provide detailed insight and honest appraisal. The company is not aligned to any software vendor or outsource provider, but are open to work alongside existing client and 3rd party supplier teams.
The plural in “Solutions” recognises that every organisation challenges and problems, whilst often the same are equally unique and require a tailored flexible approach in delivery. Our legacy to our clients is, where possible, skills transfer of our experience into the client site.